Green tea is the most popular tea produced and consumed in Japan, and around the world, Japanese green tea has been acclaimed as one of the healthiest drinks. It’s known for being loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body, including improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive health benefits.
All of Senbird’s tea is packed with organic whole-leaf tea.
Our pyramid-shaped corn fiber tea sachets are designed for quick and easy brewing. Each tea bag can be used up to three times, with every seep unveiling a unique flavor and aroma. Instantly enjoy a variety of authentic premium Japanese tea in your teacup or teapot, any time and anywhere.
● Sun-grown tea that is steamed, kneaded and dried
● Delicate, refreshing flavor with grassy notes
● Great choice for a quick eye-opener or served with tea time, after meals or with sweets
● Pan-fried green tea, known for being low in caffeine
● Nutty, toasty flavor and aroma
● Good for digestion and ideal for drinking after meals or during the evening
● Tea leaves are shaded from sunlight for 2 weeks before harvesting
● Sweet, mild umami taste
● Finest quality green tea in Japan
● Green tea (sencha) mixed with roasted brown rice
● Aromatic fragrance with a rich toasted flavor and a hint of sweetness
● Less caffeine than standard green tea